Was it written that I would become a pastry chef?Is St. Philip my namesake? Shall there exist, a pastry heaven, created for those confectioners of good? We might never be versed in such prophecies… In the meantime, we may have an angel, guarding our mis en place, Amen for that.
February 15, 2011
By Philip Speer
About Philip Speer
Executive Pastry Chef or Uchi and Uchiko Restaurants in TX. Proud Husband and Daddy View all posts by Philip Speer
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 at 2:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “Saint”
- Houston! Is I10 still closed at Grand Avenue, on weekends? Thank you! 1 week ago
- @married2food counting down the days… 3 weeks ago
- “@fandw: Find out what chefs @mariobatali @philipspeer @gavinkaysen @jennlouispdx & @naomipomeroy are eating: fandw.me/HSyIY7” nice!! 3 weeks ago
- @dantheautomator amazing show at #funfunfunfest w/ @OfficialDELTRON! That conductor suit was awesome! Great to hang, safe travels, friend! 3 weeks ago
- Dallas! What’s up? Anyone hanging tonight? 1 month ago
- RT @CultivatePR: 10 #Austin Power Players You Need to Know Right Now including @PhilipSpeer of @Uchiaustin & @UchikoAustin! http://t.co/GGR… 1 month ago
- RT @ZagatAustin: 10 Austin power players you need to know: zagat.bz/1ip0Mgd @seekaychin @pqui @EasyTigerATX @BridgetDunlapTX @saltand… 1 month ago