Was it written that I would become a pastry chef?Is St. Philip my namesake? Shall there exist, a pastry heaven, created for those confectioners of good? We might never be versed in such prophecies… In the meantime, we may have an angel, guarding our mis en place, Amen for that.
February 15, 2011
By Philip Speer
About Philip Speer
Executive Pastry Chef or Uchi and Uchiko Restaurants in TX. Proud Husband and Daddy View all posts by Philip Speer
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 at 2:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Saint”
- RT @chefsfeed: New fave dish added by Contributing Chef Tako of @RamenTatsu_ya. Sweet corn sorbet from @uchikoaustin by @PhilipSpeer http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @chefsfeed: Chefs pair dishes with @sxsw bands: @philipspeer w/ @ActionBronson; @peachedtortilla w/ @3LAU; @AWiseheart w/ @glove http://… 1 week ago
- RT @DeanaSaukam: Thai-Kun Fried Chicken: chicken fat rice, boom sauce. @eastsidekingatx Thai-Kun @wonderlandatx opens Sat March 1!! http://… 1 week ago
- @BunBTrillOG we should take @ActionBronson to @FranklinBbq during SXSW! chefsfeed.com/blog/67-eat-li… @VICE @HHOLLYMAN 1 week ago
- @HHOLLYMAN @ActionBronson chefsfeed.com/blog/67-eat-li… @chefsfeed_atx @FranklinBbq 1 week ago
- RT @onlightspeed: @philipspeer prepping for a @blaffermuseum and @uchihouston dinner series project #vsco #vscofood… instagram.com/p/k0ilJ7hMRe/ 1 week ago
- RT @ZagatAustin: New restos from Austin @beardfoundation semifinalists: @oddduckaustin @CongressAustin @PhilipSpeer @StPhilipAustin: http:/… 2 weeks ago