Was it written that I would become a pastry chef?Is St. Philip my namesake? Shall there exist, a pastry heaven, created for those confectioners of good? We might never be versed in such prophecies… In the meantime, we may have an angel, guarding our mis en place, Amen for that.
February 15, 2011
By Philip Speer
About Philip Speer
Executive Pastry Chef or Uchi and Uchiko Restaurants in TX. Proud Husband and Daddy View all posts by Philip Speer
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 at 2:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Saint”
- @BunBTrillOG @Jberrespaul @uchi @trailblazers @HoustonRockets Haha! Deal, indeed!! Good luck with that! Lol 1 day ago
- @married2food @pauliepetro @sugar_fairy @AlvinSchultz seriously, I felt uneasy the rest of the evening, just thinking about it!! 3 days ago
- @J_Alderete Text me real quick. Got a question. 6 days ago
- @J_Alderete you up?? 6 days ago
- RT @justines_1937: @caseywilcox and @cakemixaustin looking HOT in VICE Munchies piece! @munchies @swiftsattic @PhilipSpeer xox http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @caseywilcox: @libertyaustin w @PhilipSpeer and @cakemixaustin for @munchies premiere. Nervous, haven't seen it, and they got me druunk.… 1 week ago
- Check out my wifey on Munchies: Callie Speer munchies.vice.com/videos/munchie… via @munchies, Looking great! 1 week ago